Examples of our previous single-cell projects
What is Single-Cell Analysis?
Single-cell analysis in cellular biology is the analysis of transcriptome, (epi)genome, proteome, and/or metabolome at the single-cell level. The ensuing insights into tissue cell type diversity and dynamics have a great impact on, for example, disease diagnostics and prevention, and drug discovery. Single-cell transcriptomics, also known as scRNA-Seq, is the most mature of all single-cell analysis methods.
A huge amount of single-cell data is available publicly and you don’t need your own data to start a single-cell analysis project. Contact us if you want to learn more.
Examples of application fields and cell types in our projects
- oncology (HCC, Uveal Melanoma, SCLS, SCC)
- immuno-oncology (CD8-T/CD4-T cells subtypes, TSCM)
- neuroscience (microglia, oligodendrocytes), Alzheimer’s disease
- muscular degenerative diseases (muscle fiber cells)
- and more!
Single-Cell Data Analysis Tools
Watch our introductory video to scRNA-seq analysis
With this video, you will:
- get a detailed walkthrough of a standard single-cell analysis
- gain an understanding of Quality controls for single-cell analysis
- learn how to get the most out of your single-cell data through additional analysis methods (pseudotime, gene set enrichment analysis)
- learn how to improve cell-type annotations