HR Officers with a first experience in recruitment and software savviness can apply for this interesting allround position.
Who are we?
BISC Global is a young and fast growing company active in Bioinformatics and Statistics Consulting. In recent years, the major challenges in biotechnological research have shifted away from generating data and more towards data analysis. It is our goal to address these changing needs and build bridges between the worlds of biology and informatics, mathematics and engineering, young professionals and established experts.
As HR & Admin Assistant you will have the opportunity to work alongside BISC Global’s experts in bioinformatics, machine learning and statistics. You will support BISC Global’s HR & Office Manager, focussing on US recruitment and providing administrative and organisational support to the US sales and operational management.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR or business psychology, administration or equivalent field of expertise
- You have – at least – a first experience in recruitment, preferably in biotech / pharma or computer sciences
- You preferably have experience in working in a start-up / scale-up company
- You are administratively strong and love to support various administrative and organisational processes throughout the company – in various domains
- You have knowledge of maintaining and/or setting up databases
- Experience with payroll is a definite plus – not a requirement
- Experience with sales and project administration is a definite plus – not a requirement
- You are strong in communicating and can organize / prioritize your work independently
- Microsoft Office applications have no secrets for you and you are software savvy
What is expected of you?
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary environment with people of diverse professional backgrounds (IT, (molecular) biology, chemistry, statistics, etc.)
- You have an inquisitive mind and genuine interest in people, enabling you to be the ideal partner for first line interviews
- You will be the driving force to create and maintain a robust and continuous HR recruitment pipeline in the US (publication of vacancies, first screening, introduction calls, follow-up and coordination of recruitment process)
- You are communicative and customer (internal and external) focused
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbally
- You take initiative and have an eye for new opportunities
- You like administrative work
What do we offer?
- A challenging job environment with advancement opportunities
- A part-time position (50%) to start, with room for growth in responsibilities and time (not required)
- A young and dynamic company with an open culture, easy communication, and ambitious vision
- Guidance and support from the Global HR & Office Manager
- A strong focus on your personal and professional development
- An attractive salary with additional benefits (401k, health benefits, personal days)
- Homework – combined with office days (in mutual agreement) in the Boston office (Cambridge – Alewife Station – Regus Centre)
Please send your resume and motivation letter to: Helen De Block, firstname.lastname@example.org